Tax audits are conducted to safeguard all kinds of practices concerning the taxation matters. As a business owner or regular tax payers, there are many things, we aren’t aware about. Tax auditors play a vital role in this regard through tax reports confirmation, guidance in tax concealments, payment and non-payment of tax liabilities, due dates of tax payment, etc.
- Appointment of the Tax Auditor
- Filing the Tax Form and submission of the required documents
- Verification of documents
- Preparation of the Tax Audit report
- Management Representation Letter
- Company Memoranda, confirmations, all related correspondences, schedules, audit programs, etc.
- List of all the related parties, nature of business and associated transactions
- Trail balance, Financial Statements, Bank Balance statements, Depreciation Calculation Statement, duly signed by Owners
- Proof of revenue expenditure that are capitalised and all the assets purchased
- Annual inflow and outflow statements, annually